星期一, 10月 09, 2006

MOON CAKE


My mum bring 3 boxes of Moon Cake for me and ask me to eat. Although I like it but cannot eat too more. She ask me to bring the St. Anna's "Bing Pei" Moon Cake for tomorrow Breakfast. I don't want eat Moon Cake from Breakfast to Dinner, so I eat for my Late nite Dinner. As I guess, "Bing Pei" Moon Cake is better than Moon Cake, the result is~~~~~ VERY SWEET AH~~~~~~~~~ Idrunk 3 cups of Tea after I finished. I don't want to eat again~~~~

(I HAD UPDATE MY ANOTHER BLOG, PLEASE CLICK THE LINK OF VANANNIE AT THE RIGHT SIDE)

5 則留言:

Gloria 說...

Moon cake is so bloody fattening!

Don't eat la....

I received one box from the manager of West Villa Restaurant last Friday and asked my Mom to give to the management office of her apartment....though she likes it herself, but I dun think the 2 of us plus Woo Woo can finish even one of them.

Gloria 說...

當然唔會啦,佢食d野矜貴過我呀。

vanannie 說...

咁係唔係食燕窩月餅呀?

vanannie 說...

咁係唔係食燕窩月餅呀?

Connie 說...

Don't feed WuWu mooncake ah! You will kill him!!